Sport and Remedial Massage Therapy
The fast modern world we now live in is causing no end of trouble on our bodies and can lead to tired aching muscles that can cause no end of pain and discomfort, which is why we decided we needed to employ a fully qualified expert who specialises in Sports injuries and massage on our team at Spine Fine.
Kyle is a member of the Institute of Remedial and Sports Massage and Spine Fine’s trusted soft tissue specialist. Working closely with our Chiropractic staff, Kyle provides half-hour and 45 minute massage sessions that are both restorative, relaxing and affordable.
Kyle’s skills are much in demand and he is a highly regarded individual who also works with international sports professionals.
Spine Fine’s Soft Tissue and Remedial Massage Specialist
What are the benefits of massage?
- Help athletes of any level to prepare for, and recover from strenuous workouts.
- Reduce muscular tension and pain.
- Improved flexibility and range of motion of joints.
- Speed up recovery from injuries by relaxing injured, tired or over used muscles.
- Improved circulation.
- Overall well being enhanced.
- General relaxation.
While more research is needed to confirm the benefits of massage, some studies have found massage may also be helpful for:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain